IF YOU'RE NEW IN TOWN here are our 8 ‘MUST DO’S’ in SYDNEY
1. Walk, run or climb over the Harbour Bridge - Walk from the North side and finish up at The Rocks.
2. Relax in the Royal Botanic Gardens - Great place to have a picnic.
5. Get beached in Bondi - This is most iconic beach in Sydney. Take a dip, have a coffee or cocktail or try the scenic walk to Coogee, stopping at Bronte along the way.
6. Have Coffee in Surry Hills - Coffee culture is big news in Sydney and there’s plenty of choice here plus the bakery on Bourke St is a must!
8. Chill out in a Roof Top Bar - We recommend the Glenmore Hotel at The Rocks with great views of the bridge and the Opera House.