Sunshine is now forecast to stick around, so the guys at Darling Harbour thought they'd help plan the perfect day of food and fun, so you don’t have to spend a single sunny second working out what to do.Read More
The Hordern Pavilion has long been one of Sydney's favourite entertainment venues. Frank Sinatra, Coldplay, Justin Timberlake, Nirvana and even The Jackson Five... it all happened here!
Set in the Moore Park Precinct, the Hordern's historic facade disguises a versatile venue packed with potential. Many millions of people have been through it's doors - to dance, to sing, to dine and even do business. Live music, film premieres, gala dinners, product launches such as the Rolling Stone re-launch, award nights such a Dally Ms and Astra Awards as well as exhibitions like Life InStyle and Masterchef Live....
Elton didn't disappoint, played all the classics and we were dancing in the aisles.Read More
NEW IN TOWN - 8 ‘MUST DO’S’ iVisits in Sydney
1.Walk, run or climb over the Harbour Bridge - Walk from the North side and finish up at The Rocks.
2. Relax in the Royal Botanic Gardens - Great place to have a picnic.
3. Enjoy Darling Harbour - Walk along the water, eat at one of the many restaurants, enjoy a film at the Imax cinema or a visit to Sealife.
4.A Drink at the Opera Bar - With a glass in hand , watch the sun go down and then may be check out a show in the Opera House.
5.Get beached in Bondi - This is most iconic beach in Sydney. Take a dip, have a coffee or cocktail or try the scenic walk to Coogee, stopping at Bronte along the way.
6. Have Coffee in Surry Hills - Coffee culture is big news in Sydney and there’s plenty of choice here plus the bakery on Bourke St is a must!
7. Get your fix of Culture - Sydney has great museums, try the Museum of Contemporary Art or the Art Galley of New South Wales.
8. Chill out in a Roof Top Bar - We recommend the Glenmore at The Rocks with great views of the bridge and the Opera House.Read More